Holy hell, I haven’t blogged in about a 1,000 years – but as you may have noticed I’m aggressively back on Twitter and my podcast That Social Media Show, so the blog is naturally following. I think the last State of My Shows entry involved Tila Tequila to give you a sense of the timing. So much to report – some oldies and some new goodies to be sure.
- Brothers and Sisters: One of my new faves in the last year or so involving a widow (Sally Field) and her brood of five kids who – shock of shock – actually act like real families do. Squabbles, boozing, drama, love, the whole nine. I just wish it was on cable so they could swear. The Walkers would drop more F bomb then the Wilkins no doubt.
- Flash Forward: First of all, we now know where everyone on Lost goes when they leave the island. This JJ Abrams creation as more castaway castoffs than you can shake a stick at. Second of all, is it coming back? It went on hiatus for the holidays and has not been heard from since. Maybe I’m just blacked out…
- How I Met Your Mother: I think I say the same thing every State of My Shows – could this show get ANY better? Seriously. No really. Oh, ok. Thanks.
- Keeping up with the Kardashins: Total guilty pleasure. Though, is it my imagination or is Kris getting more and more crazy as this show goes on? I mean really – before she was just kind of out there, now it’s like – step off crazy lady.
- 90210: Duh na na na. Du na na na. Cha cha! Yeah, that’s right! I watch the new 90210 bitches! And I LIKE it! Don’t be scared! Join me on this journey, we’ll make it there together.
- LOST: Is back for its final season. I totally respect that they drew a line in the sand (haha) and set an end date for this show instead of letting it wither on the vine. Can’t wait to see how this thing resolves, then watch all the episodes back to back to see all the crazy stuff I’ve missed. (In other hilarious news, I saw a great tweet from someone whose relative in EST texts fake spoilers like, “I can’t believe their killed of Kate so early in the season”. That got a for real LOL.)